Autodesk Inventor Family
- Digital Prototyping: Digital Prototyping with Autodesk® Inventor® software gives you the ability to create and explore a complete product before it is built. Inventor software makes it easy for Autodesk® AutoCAD® software users to realize the benefits of Digital Prototyping by enabling them to integrate 2D AutoCAD drawings and 3D data into a single digital model.
- AnyCAD technology: Autodesk Inventor provides an open and connected workflow when you need to use non-Inventor data. AnyCAD technology provides an associative connection with Catia, Solidworks® , NX, PTC® CREO® , Wildfire, Autodesk(R) Alias(R) software, and AutoCAD directly to Inventor without file translation.
- Automatic drawing updates and views: Change it once, change it everywhere. Inventor software associates drawing views to the original components, so a change made to any part or assembly is automatically reflected in all associated drawing sheets.
- Design automation: Autodesk Inventor software features rules-based design and automation tools to accelerate design by automating common tasks, enabling engineers to focus on design intent rather than manually modeling geometry.
- Innovative visualization: Quickly and easily create stunning renderings, animations, and presentations that improve communication with your design partners and customers.
REQUEST A QUOTE
To request a quote, please contact the Cadline Sales Team on 01784 419922 or complete a brief online form