Seamless collaboration between design and construction with AutoCAD and Autodesk Build
Linking drawings to Autodesk Build streamlines communication, eliminates errors and creates a more productive dynamic between design and build teams.
Integrating AutoCAD with Autodesk Build helps architects, engineers and design teams eradicate the challenges of actioning changes from contractors.
With a digital collaboration platform, sharing changes becomes more
straightforward, no longer relying on marked up PDFs or handwritten notes.
- Communicating changes becomes much quicker and clearer
- There is a single source of truth for everyone on the project to access
- Design and build teams can discuss alterations in real time, for a more
Linking AutoCAD to Autodesk Build connects design and build teams, for better collaboration and improved results.
Integrating AutoCAD with Autodesk Build On-Demand Webinar
Watch our webinar to discover how integrating with Autodesk Build makes sharing changes simple, whatever AutoCAD based authoring tool you’re using.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Share documents with the entire Autodesk Construction Cloud
- Host digital versions of drawings that are accessible from any device
- Assign tasks to team members
- Mark changes, tag and notifying design reviewers
- Create a single source of truth for everyone on a project