Cadline is a Platinum Sponsor at
Autodesk University 2018 – Join us there to learn, connect and explore!
The Future of Making Things
Autodesk University is the conference for those who design, create, and make the world around us.
Come and visit us on stand QS-011 and experience our Autodesk design models in live Mixed Reality. AU London 2018 is your chance to connect with the best in the business, share technical knowledge, solve unique business challenges, and gain a deeper understanding of cross-industry opportunities. Plus, you can learn best practices, stay on top of the latest trends, and experience advanced technology firsthand. Join your global community of professional designers and engineers as we explore the future of making things.
Reasons to Attend
- Inspiring keynote presentations: Witness some of the best minds in the business sharing insights, provoking exploration, and inspiring creativity.
- Classes and sessions: Attend classes and sessions led by change makers, thought leaders, and experts from across the design, engineering, construction, and manufacturing industries.
- Receptions and meetups: Connect with your peers and thought leaders in your industry.
- Interactive exhibits: Get up close to advanced technology available now, and in the near future.
- Free certification: Take Autodesk Certification exams for free at AU. Learn More
Cadline Industry Presentations - Day 2, 20th June 2018
Utilising Open Source GIS to Integrate Geospatial & CAD Workflows: Insights of a Geographer in a CAD
Start Time: 14:10 | End Time: 15:10 | Speaker: David Crowther, GIS Application Engineer at Cadline
Extending Autodesk Vault
Start Time: 15:25 | End Time: 16:20 | Speaker: Clint Brown, Senior Technical Services Manager at Cadline
Need for Speed: 102 Productivity Hacks for Inventor
Start Time: 17:00 | End Time: 17:55 | Speaker: Clint Brown, Senior Technical Services Manager at Cadline
The admission fee for a 2-Day Pass is £ 700.00 + VAT and includes all sessions detailed in the agenda. All refreshments, lunch and the AU London Drinks Reception are included throughout the two days. Please note, the fee does not include flights or accommodation.
We are pleased to announce a special offer for companies with more than 8 attendees who would like to attend AU London 2018. Purchase 8 places and you will receive the 9th FREE! For more information and to claim your multiple ticket discount entitlement contact email@example.com.
The registration fee is non-refundable. However, if you have registered but are unable to attend, you may transfer your registration to another colleague. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to change your registration.