By Miles Nicholson
The following is an overview of the new features and enhancements to the Cadline Localiser for the 2020 release. The Cadline Localiser provides additional functionality for the Benelux/Eire/Nordics/UK regions and is available through Cadline.
- 9 new manufacturers/generic catalogues with nearly 30,000 new manufacturers’ parts added.
- Emerson ControlWave Micro PLC range added
- An updated PromisE V8i to scheme block command.
Provides an enhanced conversion of PromisE V8i schematic symbols to AutoCAD Electrical schematic symbols. Can be run on an individual symbol or an entire library.
- An updated KKS Options command allowing you to have From/From wire numbers (2 numbers per wire):
Typically a requirement of the power generation industry, provides additional functionality to decrease drawing production time. For more information on the KKS numbering system, refer to: KKS Wire Numbering Convention
- A new Copy Motor to … command that allows you to copy the motor tag to any other type of component with the addition of a suffix for the new components tag e.g. a cable may have the motor tag + a suffix e.g. W, an isolator a motor tag + a suffix e.g. Q
The command also allows you to copy the motor tag to a terminal number with the addition of a suffix for the new terminals number e.g. a terminal number may have the motor tag + a suffix of e.g. U1, the next terminal – a suffix with W1 etc.
Command line shortcut: C2C
(This command replaces the Copy2Cable command on the extras ribbon. The Copy2cable command is still available as a command line only entry)
Typically a requirement of the utilities industry, provides additional functionality to decrease drawing production time.
Some Autodesk IEC symbols have been rectified:
- Level descriptors when creating a multi-deck terminal are defined with level numbers.
- Child amber lights colour attribute value set correctly.
Align Attributes warning message on loading removed
Extras file loaded message removed
The post Blog: AutoCAD Electrical 2020 – Cadline Localiser 2020 New Features appeared first on Cadline Support.