Cadline is exhibiting at Build2Perform on Stand 318 - the UK's premier event for built environment solutions
- Date: 26th-27th November 2019
- Location: London Olympia - Directions
- Register Now: https://build2perform/register
Come along to our presentation at the exhibition to learn more about Cadline's Solution for Compliant Building Services Design:
Tuesday 26th November (2:55 PM - 3:40 PM) - CPD Theatre 1
The principles of a BIM level 2 workflow will be shown utilising an integrated suite of products via an overview video and live demonstrations of Cyspace, Tas, Cymap and Cylink. The session will include elucidation of the process of setting up the initial spatial-plant requirements in Cyspace including customisation and detailed exports of equipment to 2D/3D CAD, Microsoft Word and Autodesk Revit. Then implementation and integration of detailed dynamic simulation in TAS, export of simulations from TAS with imports into Cymap with subsequent design of HVAC services in Cymap and exporting services into the Revit 3D coordinated environment utilising Cylink.
Making buildings better together:
Solely focusing on engineering a better user experience and improving productivity of building users, CIBSE Build2Perform Live 2019 is your buildings services destination focusing on the design, delivery and performance of your projects.
By visiting the event you can:
- Meet key supporting organisations, representatives from 60+ exhibitors enabling you to source the latest information for products and services from the biggest companies in the industry
- Find what you need to help tackle the day to day issues that you face in your role
- Keep informed about changes to legislation and the most critical issues facing today’s built environment professional
- 3D Printing Models and actual Buildings
- Model to Fabrication
- 4D/5D Construction