This course is aimed at new Autodesk Revit Architecture users or other Autodesk software users who want to learn essential elements of Autodesk Revit Architecture.
Agenda topics include:
- Adding and Modifying Walls
- Working with Compound and Vertically Compound Walls
- Using Editing Commands to Add Walls
- Adding and Modifying Doors and Windows
- Loading Additional Building Components
- Adding and Modifying Component Families
View the full course agenda and upcoming course dates for this Revit Architecture Essentials Training Course.
The post Course of the Week: Revit Architecture Essentials appeared first on .