Our worlds have changed forever and manufacturers everywhere are looking to accelerate the use of technology to drive product automation, innovation, improve collaboration, deliver production efficiencies and better manage products through the entire lifecycle.
5 Reasons to Attend:
- Learn about Autodesk product and data strategy that will help you realise your Digital Transformation vision from Stephen Hooper, Vice President Design & Manufacturing, Autodesk
- Discover how Cadline and Autodesk can help reduce production costs and deliver better business outcomes with James Slater, Senior Manufacturing Readiness Manager, Autodesk
- Experience the art of the possible today as we take you through a single digital project from Sales enquiry to Production, and beyond to Asset Management in our technical mainstage session
- Participate in our deep dive workshop sessions to discovery some of the latest updates in Autodesk technology and to experience just what the benefits of digitising your business are:
• Workshop 1 - Digital Asset Capture
• Workshop 2 - Process Management
• Workshop 3 - Production Methodologies
• Workshop 4 – What’s New in Autodesk Inventor 2022
- Meet the experts on virtual 121 round table sessions and network with your peers in our interactive virtual conference lounge.
Don't miss out - secure your free place today!
Book your place on our virtual conference on Thursday 17th June and discover how we can help you deliver real digital transformation that delivers better manufacturing outcomes.