Cadline is exhibiting at the GeoDATA 2018 London Showcase, a one-day exhibition in conjunction with a dual-track seminar programme for professionals involved with geospatial data, software and services.
- Date: 29th November 2018
- Location: ILEC Conference Centre, Earls Court – London
- Register Now: https://events.verisk.com/events/geodata-london-showcase-2018/registration-9a030aee32164c71afb011f82f0a21a3.aspx?fqp=true
This event is free to attend and offers attendees access to educational talks, an exhibition showcasing the latest geospatial products and services and the opportunity to network with others throughout the day.
With a focus on inspiration and learning, this is the ideal environment for building new relationships, sourcing new products, gaining advice on innovation and extending your knowledge in a fast-moving industry.
Why should you attend?
GeoDATA is ideal for professional users of geographic information from both the public and commercial sectors. Both accomplished practitioners and those new to the world of geographic information will find this event a unique and invaluable experience to learn, share and innovate. Below are just some of the benefits if attending:
- Receive first-hand knowledge from the leading geospatial specialists
- Research new and exciting products and services under one roof
- Hear from inspirational keynote speakers on current, hot topics
- Discover how to deliver efficiencies and achieve cost savings
- Gain practical advice and tips you can use right away
- Meet with like-minded data users to share experiences
- Leave feeling energised
- It’s free to attend!