Cadline is exhibiting at the GeoDATA Forum 2019 on Stand Q11 - a new co-located event to be held alongside GEO Business 2019 is the leading event for data specialists focused on location intelligence.
- Date: 21st-22nd May 2019
- Location: Business Design Centre, London – Directions
- Register Now: https://www.geobusinessshow.com/register/
What’s going on at GeoDATA Forum?
International Exhibition – FREE TO ATTEND
Meet face-to-face with exhibitors displaying the latest products and services available to store, manipulate, analyse, manage and present spatial or geographic data.
Cutting-edge Seminars – FREE TO ATTEND
Explore the very latest in location intelligence with a dual track of speakers and keynotes presenting thought provoking talks on a wide range of GIS related issues and topics.
Commercial Workshops – FREE TO ATTEND
See the latest products and services in action. Gain a full understanding of new solutions and capabilities and how they can be of benefit to the user. An opportunity for more in-depth discussions on a more one-to-one basis.
Why should you attend?
The benefits of visiting include:
- Meet face-to-face with leading exhibitors in the industry.
- Source products, services and information in your industry in a cost effective manner.
- See product launches and latest developments from leading manufacturers and service providers all under one roof.
- Hear how others have reduced costs and risk whilst increasing productivity at the cutting-edge seminars on the show floor.
- Attend workshop sessions and explore the latest products and services in action. Question, examine and compare the performance of competitive suppliers from around the world.
- Keep one step ahead and hear from leading industry experts and the cutting edge conference.
- Discover careers and recruitment opportunities from leading organisations in the industry and meet with potential employers.
- Maintain and build relationships with peers via networking opportunities.
- Top up on your CPD Points.