Cadline is exhibiting at GeoPlace Conference 2019 on Stand 7 - the event for address, street information and geographic information experts in Great Britain.
- Date: 9th May 2019
- Location: etc.venues Liverpool Street, London – Directions
- Register Now: https://www.geoplace.co.uk/news-events/annual-conference/registration
Bringing Location to Life 2019
The GeoPlace annual conference is an opportunity for around 400 address, street and geographic information experts from across the UK to come together to network; share information; and listen to a wide range of speakers who ‘bring location to life' in their day-to-day work using address and street data.
The conference is free of charge for PSMA members and strictly limited to the target audience and exhibiting companies.
The conference is a celebration of the work that councils do on a day-to-day basis. Speakers will demonstrate how they use local authority address and street data to:
- Save lives in the fire and police services
- Protect citizens and prevent fraud
- Enable Streetworks notifications
- Support utility works
- Understand the location and proximity of local services to citizens
- Analyse how effectively government policy is implemented
- Collect Census data
- Support council services in refuse and recycling, resolve day-to-day issues that affect citizens, provide tailored services to citizens, improve the services that people get from their council
- Underpin the public rights of right network.
The theme of the conference is ‘Bringing Location to Life', and this will be evident throughout the day; through the speakers' presentations, the solutions that suppliers promote on their stands, the visualisations created by GeoPlace and councils on the displayed media walls in the exhibition.