DATES & VENUES:
Book your FREE place now on a GIS and BIM Integration Test Drive by registering for a Morning Session or Afternoon Session – hurry places are limited to 6 delegates per session!
- Morning Sessions are scheduled from 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Afternoon Sessions are scheduled from 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
(Lunch is served from 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM after the Morning Session and prior to the Afternoon Session)
Cadline Bristol – Tuesday 15th May 2018
Address: Rombourne Business Centre, 130 Aztec, Park Avenue, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4UB
Cadline Birmingham – Wednesday 6th June 2018
Address: Birmingham Science Park Aston, 3rd Floor, Unit 1, Priestley Wharf 1, Holt Street, Birmingham, B7 4BN
Introduction to Open Source GIS:
- Implementing a Spatial Database: Getting Started and Loading Datasets into PostGIS, to create one Source of Truth.
- Publishing Spatial Data: Utilising Open Source technology (PostGIS and GeoServer) to successfully publish your
- Data Maintenance: Learning how to connect QGIS and Map 3D to your spatial database, so you can use the right tools to maintain your geospatial assets.
- Onsite Accessibility: Deploying web-enabled mobile compliant software for field engineers to interrogate, edit and capture your spatial datasets.
- Interoperability in a 3D World: Seamlessly connect all these technologies and your spatial datasets to your InfraWorks projects.
- Introduction to InfraWorks
- Model Creation
- Connecting to Spatial Databases
- Utilising GIS Data
- Creating Proposals
- Site Design & Analysis
- Moving to Detailed Design