New technology is transforming the way that construction projects are planned, managed and delivered. Incomplete paperwork, poor communication, lack of accountability and underperforming contracts consistently lead to project overruns, missed deadlines and margin erosion.
The digital revolution within construction is driving down costs, reducing rework and improving quality simply by making sure that everyone is joined up on site, in the office and throughout the supply chain.
5 Reasons to Attend:
- Learn why and how, NOW is the time to engage with digital…it’s easier and more cost effective than you may think.
- Understand better how the removal of paper-based workflows assists in winning profitable work and delivering quality in a safe and timely manner.
- ISO 19650 – learn from the experts why and how this digital construction certification can underpin your digital strategy and support your business growth.
- Autodesk Construction Cloud Technology is now delivering connected workflows supported by a single source of truth… learn from the Autodesk team why they invested more than a billion dollars into your world.
- Meet the experts in virtual 121 round table sessions and network with your peers in our interactive virtual conference lounge.
Don't miss out - secure your free place today!
Book your place on our virtual conference on Wednesday 14th July and discover how easy it is to make your project documentation digital first.