You’re more than a serial number to us. That’s why we’re retiring our plans based on serial numbers and launching new plans based on people. Starting from the 7th May 2020, you’ll be able to trade in your standalone maintenance or network maintenance plan; starting from the 7th August 2020 you’ll be able to trade in your multi-user subscription at a cost consistent with what you pay today.
10 REASONS our shift to plans centred around people instead of serial numbers is the best way to discover what’s possible.
This is only the beginning. Expect a far more relevant user experience–more efficient collaboration, more constructive insights and more time-saving convenience. It all starts here when you transition to named user plans.
- The named user model is a better fit for today’s business practices, streamlining administrative work.
- New plan options provide a range of administrative, support, control and reporting to fit the size and needs of your business.
- You can see your usage data and determine in the future, who on your team needs dedicated or flexible access.
- You have 1:1 software access, so your employees always have the tools they need when they need them, avoiding downtime when all licenses are in use.
- You can view usage frequency by product and version, allowing you to optimise your licensing costs.
- In the future, you’ll get insights to analyse collaboration data and find new ways to make your team more productive.
- Replace the need for tracking serial numbers with an efficient cloud based license management approach.
- Security features, such as two-factor authentication in a standard plan or single sign-on in a premium plan, keep your design data safe.
- TRADE IN OFFERS: If you have a multi-user subscription at your first renewal only, after the 7th August 2020 trade in one seat for two standard subscriptions for one named user each, at a cost consistent with what you pay today. For current standalone or network maintenance plans, at your first renewal before May 7, 2021 you can trade-in one standalone or network maintenance seat for one standard subscription (trade in standalone and get single-user access; trade in network and get multi-user access) at a price similar to what you’re paying in 2019 for maintenance. After trade-in, network maintenance plan customers will also have an opportunity to take advantage of the multi-user trade-in at their next renewal after August 7, 2020.
- Keep your costs consistent with what you pay today, get more value, and get an ongoing discount to 2028*.
Transition to Named Users
Standard vs. Premium Plan:Feature Comparison
If you have any questions regarding your transition to named user plans, please contact us on 01784 419922.
Terms and Conditions
For full terms and conditions go to: https://www.autodesk.com/company/legal-notices-trademarks/access-use/subscription-offerings/multi-user-trade-in-offer-terms
AUTODESK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL, SUSPEND OR MODIFY PART OR THIS OFFER AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, FOR ANY REASON IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. PRICES FOR AUTODESK SOFTWARE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND MAY
VARY BY COUNTRY.
*The renewal SRP for standard subscriptions obtained through this offer will increase by no more than 5% in 2021, 2023, 2025, and 2027 – with no changes in SRP for 2022, 2024, 2026 and 2028. Savings of 3-year subscriptions is compared to the SRP for 3 consecutive, annual subscriptions.
This offer is available at the time of maintenance and multi-user subscription plan renewal. Multi-user or network maintenance customers may trade in at the first renewal only, after August 7, 2020, one multi-user subscription or network maintenance seat for two standard subscriptions for one named user each. At the second (and any subsequent) renewal (during term of offer), trade-in one multi-user subscription discounted through the Move to Subscription or one network maintenance seat for one standard subscription for one named user. This offer may not be combined with other rebates or promotions and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. The offer is subject to specific terms and conditions that will be published and available in advance of offer availability. Subscription program and benefits may vary and are subject to the applicable terms and conditions and/or terms of service. Actual retail price is determined
by your reseller and is subject to currency fluctuation. Autodesk is not liable to provide any retroactive discounts due to exchange rate risk, or for purchases made through resellers. Pricing is subject to product/offering availability.
Autodesk makes software and services available on a licensed or subscription basis. Rights to install, access, or otherwise use Autodesk software and services (including free software or services) are limited to license rights and services entitlements expressly granted by Autodesk in the applicable license or service agreement and are subject to acceptance of and compliance with all terms and conditions of that agreement. When you subscribe to a plan, it may renew automatically for a fixed fee on a monthly or annual basis, subject to availability. All benefits and purchase options may not be available for all software or services in all languages and/or geographies. Access to cloud services requires an Internet connection and is subject to any geographical restrictions set forth in the Terms of Service.